We are looking to recruit a Transcreation Account Manager to coordinate the language services required by LEAP's global clients for multi-channel, multi-market advertising and marketing campaigns, reporting to the Transcreation Account Director.
- Managing the transcreation process of multi-market advertising campaign assets for the assigned accounts, by liaising with suppliers, clients and relevant production teams.
- Day-to-day contact for client stakeholders requiring language services; dedicated point of contact where required.
- Liaising with clients and internal teams to establish budgets, timeframes and deliverables; setting up language suppliers for each client/project as required, to ensure high-quality deliverables.
- Liaising with in-market Voiceover Recording studios and LEAP’s Film and Post department to set up and manage recording sessions.
- Knowledge of entire advertising campaign process in order to explain Language Services in context.
- Estimating and monitoring the costs of all transcreation projects, managing supplier budgets and deadlines in order to deliver all transcreation assets within the required timeframe.
- Managing all QC issues prior to client delivery; escalate any concerns to senior team members.
- Managing all administration for your projects, including financial. Assisting with financial reporting.
- Assisting Transcreation Account Director with any relevant proposals, client pitches and client meetings.
- 2-3 years of experience in Language Account Management or Language Project Management.
- Relevant degree in language studies; overall understanding of the language industry.
- Fluent written and spoken English essential.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, both client-facing and internally.
- To be a proactive member of the team, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, good attention to detail.
- Effective time management, ability to multitask across several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work with figures, manage client and supplier budgets with a commercial view.
- Build and maintain good relationships with clients and all other stakeholders involved in the language adaptation process.
- Efficient in use of MS Office packages; experience with SDL Trados or other translation memory software is a big plus.
- Interest in creative projects, advertising, being involved in multi-discipline projects.
Got what it takes to join?
Please send your up-to-date CV, latest portfolio and a short introduction piece about yourself to our careers email address with the relevant role in the subject line.
For information about other available roles, please view our careers page.