We are seeking an experienced IT technician who is comfortable in a mixed Mac and Windows environment. The role requires in-depth technical knowledge, a troubleshooting mindset as well as interpersonal skills and patience to match. You will help cover the helpdesk for a production team working across multiple media (print, press, web, video, audio etc.).
Typical day-to-day tasks include handling support tickets, troubleshooting problems and end user training. Other responsibilities include checking server and backup logs and testing/running server/OS updates and helping on-board new users.
- Microsoft Office packages (O365) and Exchange Administration
- Adobe Creative Cloud Installation and troubleshooting
- Windows/Mac operating systems updates, troubleshooting and configuration
- Active Directory (onsite) maintenance (Azure AD a plus)
- VMWare monitoring/installation
- Cyber-Security (SentinelOne Endpoint)
- Installing software & hardware (Qumulo Storage experience a plus)
- Remote desktop (Teamviewer/RDP/N-able)
- Good technical Writing/ Communication
- Troubleshooting network/AP problems (Meraki)
- Window server 2016/2019
- Encode/Encodify experience a plus
This role would suit somebody with meticulous organisational skills, superb attention to detail, who can self-organise and prioritise workloads and who has several years’ experience within a similar environment.
Got what it takes to join?
Please send your up-to-date CV, latest portfolio and a short introduction piece about yourself to our careers email address with the relevant role in the subject line.
For information about other available roles, please view our careers page.