We have an exciting opportunity for the role of Senior Studio and Digital Production Manager, working alongside the Head of Production and a team of production specialists on our growing range of exciting global accounts within the Retail, Financial, Automotive and Beauty sectors.
We are looking for someone who is highly organised with proven project management skills, passionate about making everything the best, a team player and able to deliver exceptional content across various platforms.
- Managing all aspects of the budget for each project, along with financial tracking and controls from initial brief through to final delivery, ensuring all deliveries are met
- Efficiently managing studio and production teams in accordance with the brief and budget
- Clearly communicating the client and project needs to the relevant team to ensure that the work meets the agreed brief
- Assessing, interrogating and clarifying stakeholder briefs and assigning the appropriate internal team or external partners to the project
- Creating and implementing deadlines, project goals, expectations and workflows, to ensure a smooth production process with on-time delivery
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- 5+ years of experience in a specialist Studio and Digital production management role,
working with in-house production teams
- Vast technical knowledge and understanding of Studio Production, HTML5 and Digital Project delivery
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite publishing software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Proficient in design and digital development processes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible in managing multiple projects, requiring multiple skills, deadlines and budgets
- Have experience of all aspects of the creative and production process
- Emphasis on communication, QC and project management skills
Got what it takes to join?
Please send your up-to-date CV, latest portfolio and a short introduction piece about yourself to our careers email address with the relevant role in the subject line.
For information about other available roles, please view our careers page.