LEAP's Film and Post team is looking to hire a Post-Production Producers Assistant for a client-facing role. This is a position for someone who would like to work towards becoming a producer within the Film and Post team.
We would like someone who…
- Has at least 1 years’ experience working within a post-production facility or similar within an agency or production house.
- Has some knowledge of the post-production workflow around how TV, broadcast and social content is produced and delivered through various channels.
- Understands different specifications for delivering files through various media channels.
- Has a good attention to detail when it comes to QCing assets.
- Ideally has some experience with clearing scripts and ads for TV through Clearcast and knowledge of TV delivery (but not essential).
- Has some live-action shooting experience (but not essential).
- Can work well with the other producers but also is a self-starter and can take initiative on tasks on their own.
We would expect you to…
- Prioritise deadlines across multiple jobs at once to ensure the efficient and on-time delivery of projects.
- Work closely with our senior producer to learn the ropes on TV clearance and delivery.
- Work with the other producers in the team to QC and deliver assets for our main reversioning client.
- Have good attention to detail – the role will involve a lot of QCing of assets before final delivery.
- Be in daily correspondence with our team of in-house and freelance editors when working with them on projects and relay any client feedback in a timely manner.
- Be aware of department scheduling, using our resource calendar, to know which editor/producer is working on which jobs at all times.
The candidate must…
- Be self-motivated.
- Be extremely organised.
- Be willing to learn and always open to working on different projects.
- Have some knowledge of different file types, deliverables, specifications etc. for TV and social delivery.
- Be an individual who will not stop until they have delivered the best version of the creative execution.
- Be able to liaise with clients when needed in a friendly but professional manner.
- You will be working within the friendly Film and Post team of 12 people based in Clerkenwell.
- The team handles a variety of different projects for all areas of the business including shooting and editing TVCs and social content to reversioning EU campaigns and trailers.
- This is a hybrid role with a minimum of three days in the office and two work from home days per week. Two Mondays and two Fridays are expected per month.
- Salary dependant on experience.
- Candidates must be legally allowed to work in the UK.
- No calls please.
Got what it takes to join?
Please send your up-to-date CV, latest portfolio and a short introduction piece about yourself to our careers email address with the relevant role in the subject line.
For information about other available roles, please view our careers page.