We have an exciting new role at LEAP Create (part of the LEAP Group). We’re looking for a confident and proactive New Business Director with excellent communication skills to source and qualify leads for our growing Employer Brand Creative and Digital Agency.
LEAP Create are an established, award-winning creative agency based in Chichester with a London HQ, your responsibility will be to create opportunities and onboard new clients. Reporting to our Group Managing Director, you will play a pivotal role in developing the new sales pipeline. Collaborating with our Marketing Team, you will identify and engage target clients and grow our database.
In this role, you will be expected to establish and nurture key relationships, raise brand awareness, and identify opportunities with potential strategic partners. You will actively seek new contacts, keep up with industry trends and events, and ensure leads are qualified before working with the team to respond to briefs. This remote-based role will also require you to operate in and around London to attend various events.
The right person will:
- Have experience working in a Communications, Creative and Digital Agency with a proven track record of Business Development.
- Have experience in, and understand Employer Branding, Recruitment Marketing and Internal Communications.
- Have experience in onboarding new clients and creating pipeline opportunities.
- Identify and engage with key decision-makers in target companies.
- Actively network and meet target contacts.
- Manage HubSpot CRM.
- Identify and attend key industry events.
- Arrange and attend meetings with potential clients.
- Effectively qualify leads, identifying promising opportunities.
- Receive and qualify project briefs.
- Advise and consult with prospects using up‐to‐date industry knowledge.
- Effectively communicate LEAP Create’s proposition and brand.
- Participate in client and prospect events.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Team.
At LEAP Create, we’re all about our people. We believe in a work culture that’s as supportive as it is inclusive, where everyone gets to be themselves. With a wide range of benefits for both professional and personal well-being. Join our team and experience a workplace where you’re genuinely cared for.
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Remote working, required to meet in London twice per month with the Group Managing Director.
- 25 days annual leave
- A personal development plan
- Pension scheme
- Inclusion in LEAP People wellness and lifestyle benefits (Benenden Health and Perkbox)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Social events
- Very competitive salary based on experience
- Targeted bonus
- Group profit sharing scheme
LEAP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Got what it takes to join?
Please send your up-to-date CV, latest portfolio and a short introduction piece about yourself to our careers email address with the relevant role in the subject line.
For information about other available roles, please view our careers page.