We are looking to recruit an Account Executive to join our growing Client Services team. You will be working with a variety of fast-paced clients across our luxury brand portfolio and across multiple disciplines within our busy agency. An interest in the luxury beauty sector is essential. We work closely with some of most prestigious brands in the sector (Dior, Clarins, Givenchy), and a passion for their creative is vital in our role as their trusted production partner.
● Assist in creating and actioning new processes for the wider client services team
● Project/account management support for key clients within the luxury portfolio
● Providing administrative support across all client campaigns, understanding project budgets and maintaining financial processes
● Produce and deliver client briefs
● Immerse yourself in all aspects of the business so you can confidently communicate our services
● Communicate with clients on regular weekly meetings and be responsible for certain projects/clients
● Occasionally support sales and new business processes, speaking to new/existing leads and arranging meetings
● Enthusiastic, creative and organised individual
● Attention to detail
● Confident communicator
● Provide excellent client service
● Ability to multi-task when delivering specific aspects of a project
● Previous experience in an agency/production environment desired, but not essential
● Ability to pick up software and management tools quickly
● Hunger to learn and develop across the wider client services team
Got what it takes to join?
Please send your up-to-date CV, latest portfolio and a short introduction piece about yourself to our careers email address with the relevant role in the subject line.
For information about other available roles, please view our careers page.