We are looking for an ambitious, talented and forward-thinking Integrated Designer with experience in Financial Services. You will be involved in creating innovative B2C marketing comms focusing on credit products for consumers.
We’re looking for someone to not only bring their experience of working within the financial sector to the team but also create highly creative and impactful design with an exceptional eye for detail, delivering strong conceptual print and digital design projects.
The role will have a hybrid working arrangement to include working within the client’s design studio in vibrant King’s Cross with some working from home flexibility to be discussed.
Working within a fast-paced creative studio team.
Competitive salary based on experience, along with company benefits.
- Collaborating closely with other members of the Creative Studio, the Marketing teams as well as external partners
- Generating innovative and powerful new content for the business
- Devising creative and imaginative ways to bolster email and social content, making it truly stand out
- Encouraging best practice: clear and succinct messaging, use of visuals and client-centric content
Essential Skills & Knowledge
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite publishing software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Proficiency in After Effects and PowerPoint are an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent art direction for interesting formats and layouts
- Able to work within strict brand guidelines in a corporate environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Well-organised and able to prioritise between multiple tasks
- Ability to work both independently as well as within a team
- Able to work effectively under pressure, with minimal supervision
- Knowledge and experience of layout design, graphic design fundamentals,
typography and data visualisations
Got what it takes to join?
Please send your up-to-date CV, latest portfolio and a short introduction piece about yourself to our careers email address with the relevant role in the subject line.
For information about other available roles, please view our careers page.