LEAP's Film and Post team is looking for an edit assistant with experience in reversioning.
We would like someone who…
- Has at least 1 years’ experience working within a post-production facility or similar within an agency or production house.
- Can demonstrate good editorial and motion graphics knowledge.
- Can reversion existing content and reformat into various ratios/specs.
- Can work alongside our post producers and freelancers to deliver files that exceed client and agency expectations.
- Can work across a range of content, destined for a variety of platforms. (You could be editing a promo trailer one day then creating a company brand film the next.)
- Has some experience working on short form content including TVCs for broadcast and content for social media.
We would expect you to…
- Have a good understanding of Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
- Have a solid understanding of end-to-end post-production workflows and excellent technical knowledge.
- Have meticulous time management and organisational skills with good attention to detail.
- Have the ability to meet tight deadlines and maintain focus in pressured situations.
- Have a methodical approach to work and ability to multi-task.
- Have the ability to provide deliverable outputs to accurate specifications (traditional 16:9/1:1/9:16 and non-traditional aspect ratios) and attention to detail to QC a large number of deliverables.
- Work in a collaborative way with the LEAP team.
- Have some knowledge of conforming and finishing broadcast commercials, ensuring all broadcast material meets legal broadcast standards.
- Knowledge/skills in 2D/3D animation would be a bonus.
The candidate must…
- Be self-motivated.
- Be extremely organised.
- Have a good understanding of technical specifications for different platforms and understand the post-production workflow.
- Have a good working knowledge of the different digital file formats.
- Have the ability to comply with client feedback and changes with a smile on their faces.
- Be a highly organised team player.
- Be an individual who will not stop until they have delivered the best version of the creative execution.
- Be someone who demonstrates a clear respect for our clients and is used to working in a pressurised environment with a dedicated and hard-working team.
- You will be working within the friendly Film and Post team of 12 people based in Clerkenwell.
- The team handles a variety of different projects for all areas of the business including shooting and editing TVCs and social content to reversioning EU campaigns and trailers.
- This is a hybrid role with a minimum of three days in the office and two work from home days per week. Two Mondays and two Fridays are expected per month.
- Salary dependant on experience.
- Candidates must be legally allowed to work in the UK.
- No calls please.
Got what it takes to join?
Please send your up-to-date CV, latest portfolio and a short introduction piece about yourself to our careers email address with the relevant role in the subject line.
For information about other available roles, please view our careers page.