MarketEd Live 2017
19 September 2017
The Roundhouse, Derby DE24 8JE
MarketEd Live is a conference created by marketers for marketers and will provide a mixture of practical, hands on, expert advice, and inspirational case studies from some of the best agencies, industry pros and brands we know.
All the speakers and sponsors have been chosen to add value and provide utility to our fellow marketing professionals, so come join them for the day and then relax with a few drinks at the after party.
WHAT YOUR TICKET GETS YOU
There really is nothing like MarketEd Live in the East Midlands. Your ticket includes the following:
- World-class speakers and industry specialists providing their knowledge and practical advice that you can take away on topics that will resonate with you
- Expo of brands, tools, services that can help you in your marketing role
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Networking opportunities
- A great after-party
To keep up to date with speakers and the agenda, please visit the website: www.marketed.live
Digital Advice Live! 2017
21 September 2017
Royal Festival Hall, Southbank Centre, Belvedere Rd, Lambeth, London SE1 8XX
Digital Advice Live! is your conference to hear from leading experts and the most innovative companies how you can provide intelligent decision-support for a better customer experience across different platforms, devices and channels.
Through several interactive sessions in a relaxed atmosphere, leading experts, key decision makers, entrepreneurs, and innovators offer their take on effective customer engagement and talk about how you can integrate Guided Selling to create new opportunities for growth.
- Get first-hand insights from experts in your industry
- Receive loads of practical advice
- Expand your knowledge and thinking on serving your shoppers
- Learn how to implement an effective Guided Selling strategy
- Hear expert advice and learn what works, and what doesn’t
- Meet your industry peers and compare experiences
- Connect with experts and get answers to your questions
More businesses are discovering Digital Advice as a strategy to differentiate from the competition, delight shoppers, encourage repeat business and increase customer satisfaction as well as sales.
Technology for Marketing and Advertising
27-28 September 2017
Technology for Marketing is the UK’s only event dedicated to martech.
One spot for marketers to nurture their next big Idea. One place to gather actionable inspiration from marketing gurus who’ll share their glimpse of the future. One showroom of the best technology that will transform your marketing, from 100+ martech providers. One hub to absorb the knowledge of 150+ martech leaders, who’ll open a world of possibilities for marketers to set in motion. One spot to be energised by intelligent conversation with likeminded colleagues, who’ll shed light on crucial industry challenges. Come and join us.
The Drum Pitch Perfect
28 September 2017
Imagination, 25 Store Street, London WC1E 7BL
Pitch Perfect, The Drum’s Agency New Business Event focuses on helping agencies win new business. With Pitch Perfect you can build on your current knowledge and skills and connect with others with great ideas on how to clinch that all-important client. Putting aside this day in your diary to invest in your skills will be the best decision you make for hitting those targets in 2018.
The elements of the day will help you put together a new business plan to win over new clients and discover tools and ideas to:
- Create a solid business development plan to win new clients
- Selectively target and proactively pursue the right prospects
- Work with partners to prepare the pitch and deliver the brief
- Experiment with different pricing strategies
- Understanding the decision-making process that procurement goes through
More info: https://pitchperfect.drum.ly/
Production Social Presents… AI & The Next Generation of Creativity
03 October 2017
Twitter, 20 Air Street, Soho, London W1B 5AG
Production Social is back and this year it’s all about the hottest topic right now- AI. How are we, the makers, thinkers, creatives and decision makers, going to face the rise of AI? How does it influence our industry? And how can we best work with AI to help create and deliver the next generation of products and services?
As its curated by Creative Social, expect a super smart and inspiring line up of speakers and some great peeps to network with.
More info and a special 10% of tickets here.