Digital Print for Brand Success 2017
12 October 2017
IET London, Savoy Place, London WC2R 0BL
This conference will showcase excellent case studies across all sectors, and discuss credible print and finishing technologies to help steer your business towards a digital future and take full advantage of all of the different opportunities that digital printing brings to the table.
Reasons you must attend this conference
- Exclusive panel discussions on the latest trends and technologies.
- Speakers come from a complete cross section of the industry including agencies, brands and retailers.
- Find out how major brands and retailers are communicating with consumers via digital print.
- Learn, share and network all in one day under one roof.
- Make and take new partnerships to the next level.
- Printer Innovation Zone — examples of digital labels and packaging from leading printers displayed.
Evolution Lab 2017
16 – 18 October 2017
5 different locations in Brussels, Belgium
Evolution Lab 2017 is a 3 day advertising agency gathering where national agency associations’ directors, international advertising and media agency networks, academics, top agency executives and advertisers meet to discuss burning industry issues and future needs.
EvoLab is organised by the European Association of Communications Agencies (EACA). It combines EACA agency member meetings, a full-day conference on artificial intelligence and the Euro Effies Awards Gala, both taking place on 17 October and open to everyone.
More info: http://eaca.eu/evolab2017/
Global Digital Upfronts Event
17 October 2017
Picturehouse Central, Corner of Shaftesbury Avenue & Great Windmill Street, London W1D 7DH
Sound is becoming a much bigger part of the internet and it’s thought that by 2020 30% of all web browsing will be without a screen, making audio an even more important part of the marketing mix.
Join the Internet Advertising Bureau and some special guests to find out what screenless will mean for your digital strategy.
Engage 2017: Create the Future
18 October 2017
Barbican Centre, Silk Street, London EC2Y 8DS
Digital is the newest frontier in the world of marketing, offering marketers unbounded creativity and limitless ways to talk to people. It’s the most important media channel for the average UK advertiser, giving them the smartest toolkit to reach and wow their audiences. Engage 2017 will look at how the cleverest brands currently use digital to deliver best-in-class communications, and the amazing potential the technology of the future may bring.
Digital Marketing Innovation Summit
19 – 20 October 2017
etc.venues, 155 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3YD
The Digital Strategy Innovation Summit, hosted by Innovation Enterprise, is taking place on October 19 & 20, at the etc.venues 155 Bishopsgate!
Returning for its 4th year, the summit offers unique opportunities to connect with over 150 like-minded digital strategists to explore latest industry trends, expand business opportunities and strengthen competitive advantages within the industry.
BETTER THAN EVER
The initial speaker line-up includes 20 senior digital strategists from a diverse of industries including:
- Head of Digital Innovation, Diageo
- Global Brand Director, National Geographic
- Head of Digital Strategy, BMJ
- Head of Digital Partnerships, BBC
- Head of Online Strategy, ACCO Brands
- Head of Customer Success (EMEA), Facebook
- Former Director, Digital Marketing, Philips
- Head of Digital Strategy, British Council
- VP, Digital Innovation, Lloyd’s Register Research
- Head of Digital Content, Age UK
BOLDER THAN EVER
This year’s summit promises to offer you unrivalled learning opportunities from industry leaders at world-class organizations. Some of the key topics to be discovered include:
- Strategic Innovation in Digital
- Internet Visibility and Business Intelligence – The Future of SEO
- Increasing customer engagement through digital and content strategy
- Creating Slick Mobile Strategies for Optimum Customer Engagement and Traffic.
- Tracking Digital Behaviors
- Managing your Digital Team
- Digital ROI
Explore the full agenda here.
Seats are limited in capacity. Save £200 here when you use code LE200
Influencer Marketing Masterclass
25 October 2017
We Are Social, 5th Floor, 14 – 18 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1BR
On the 25th October at 5.30pm We Are Social are hosting an Influencer Marketing Masterclass at their London HQ.
It was recently reported that 70% of teenage YouTube subscribers now trust influencer opinions over those from traditional celebrities. People trust other people — this makes working with influencers an important part of many brands’ marketing strategies.
According to eMarketer, 84% of marketers were expected to launch an influencer campaign this year. So, as the cost per post for influencers reaches record heights, now is the time to know your Zoella from your Ksi; your vloggers from your Instagrammers.
Join the Masterclass to find out all you need to know about working with the right people to do the talking for you.
- Forencia Lujani, Influencer Marketing Manager, We Are Social
- Sara Gordon, Brand & Creative Director, Bloom & Wild
- Lauren Spearman Digital Manager, Benefit Cosmetics UK