Digital Marketing Solutions Summit
15 May 2018
Hilton London Canary Wharf, South Quay, Marsh Wall, London E14 9SH
The Digital Marketing Solutions Summit brings together leading professionals, buyers and suppliers to meet, talk, listen, learn – and do business, all in a streamlined environment specifically created to make the most of your valuable time and ensure you only see the people and discuss products you want to see.
It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop, but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
Visit the website for more info.
FESPA Global Print Expo
15 – 18 May 2018
FESPA Global Print Expo is Europe’s largest exhibition for the wide format print industry, where over 600 exhibitors showcase their latest innovations and product launches in the digital and screen printing sectors for graphics, signage, décor, packaging, industrial, corrugated and textile applications.
Join 18,000 international print service providers, brands and agencies to explore new opportunities to really make your business take off!
Learn more here.
Social Media Results Conference
15 May 2018
1 Drummond Gate, Pimlico, London SW1V 2QQ
Discover advanced insights on creating next-level social media strategies for impressive results, engagement & impact!
Join 25 cross-sector, brand-side social media practitioners to explore best-in-class social media strategies which deliver real impact, measurable results and boost long-term engagement.
Read the full agenda here.
Thinking Digital Conference
16 – 17 May 2018
St Mary’s Square, Gateshead Quays, Gateshead NE8 2JR
The 11th Annual Thinking Digital Conference takes place on 16 and 17 May 2018; where we unite to learn about new technologies, hear innovative ideas and begin to understand how our future is being shaped by us. Join the Thinking Digital Conference for two fabulous days of insight, camaraderie and inspiration along the banks of the legendary River Tyne.
Read more info here.
Food & Drink Trends & Innovations Conference
17 May 2018
121 Holborn, London EC1N 2TD
40 food and drink retailers & manufacturers share insights on exciting shoppers by translating the hottest food & drink trends and innovations into product and marketing success for best-in-class consumer engagement:
- Monetise Emerging Trends and 2018 Must-Use Ingredients For Lucrative Product & Sales Innovations: Translating the latest consumer trends and market insights into game-changing food and drink strategies
- Capitalising on Long-Lasting Health Trends, Claims and Preferences: Align products with consumer demand to determine the hottest health ingredients, labelling and offerings which will resonate and succeed
- International Influences and New Market Opportunities: Leverage worldwide inspiration for exciting, innovative products which thrive during Brexit and a changing UK market
- Consumer-Focused, Stand-Out NPD: Maximise sales with fast-paced NPD which keeps up with ever-changing consumer demands
- Shopper Marketing Success Online and In-Store! Translate customer shopping habits and product preferences into targeted online messaging and powerful in-store campaigns
- Harness Retailer Insights for Commercial Success: Insight into retailers’ needs, expectations and advice for mutually profitable products and campaigns
- Sustainable, High-Impact Packaging Innovations: Draw consumer attention with eye-catching, low-cost and recyclable packaging
- Capitalise on the Convenience Boom! Uncover the latest innovations in snacking, impulse and food-to-go to optimise convenience and drive sales
- Engaging, Innovative Social Media Strategies: Capture attention and boost sales with trend-driven, foodie-enticing social media
See the full agenda and speakers here.
Digital Business World Congress
22 – 24 May 2018
IFEMA – Av. del Partenón, 5 28042 Madrid
The Digital Enterprise Show is aimed at CEOs, CIOs, CMOs and HR departments. Together with innovative cutting-edge technology companies, they are invited to meet the most innovative products and solutions, as well as an insight into the skills required to help European SMEs and large corporations join the digital transformation.
This is a global platform that allows attendees to learn, experience, meet, compare and buy the most advanced solutions. It is a must-attend event for any business leaders who are ready to face up to the challenge of digitally transforming their businesses and becoming part of the new digital economy, because otherwise they will find themselves isolated from the market and left behind.
Get your free Business Pass with our promo code: LEAPLONdes
Visit the website here.
Gartner Customer Experience & Technologies Summit
24 – 25 May 2018
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, 200 Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7UT
Customer experience is at the top of every business’ priority list. It concerns the CEO to the CMO and even the CIO. Emerging technology, changing consumer needs and effective use of customer data are critical elements to ensuring your CX Strategy is as powerful as possible in a competitive and digital landscape.
The 2018 Gartner Customer Experience & Technologies Summit is a must-attend event for those looking to redefine their CX strategy to win customers faster and drive commercial success.
Combining Gartner’s unrivalled advice, the conference provides you with the perfect opportunity to learn from and share your experiences with Gartner’s CX Analysts and engage in roundtable and workshop sessions with your peers to delve into topics of most importance to you.
Learn more about the agenda here.