IIeX Europe 2018
19 – 20 February 2018
Beurs van Berlage, Damrak 243, 1012 ZJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
IIeX was designed to do three things: introduce you to the new ideas changing the world of insights, provide practical training and learning sessions to help you develop new skills, and connect you with other innovative MR pros from some of the most effective brands and agencies in the world. Join them in Amsterdam this February to be a part of the future of insights. Confirmed speakers include Phillips, Unilever, Sky, Heineken, Twitter, Credit Suisse, Mondelez, IPSOS and many more.
More info here.
The Customer Experience Conference – Engaging Journeys, Real Results
27 February 2018
44 Grosvenor Square, London W1K 2HP
This is a one day event and will focus on how to create customer experiences to drive revenue. Over 22 thought leaders will teach attendees how to upgrade customer loyalty through better targeting of customers in the B2B and B2C sectors.
What will you learn in this conference?
- Conversion-Boosting Customer Journey Mapping & Transformation: Track and deliver outstanding, best-in-class customer experiences across all touchpoints, every time
- Mission-Critical Customer Insights Through Savvy Data Analysis: Expertly navigate customer trends with timely and cost-eﬀective data analytics
- Reap The Rewards Of Digital Adoption: Transform your digital experiences and explore exciting upcoming innovations to drive engagement and proﬁt
- Consistent, Integrated Multi-Channel Experiences: Drive engagement, retention and sales through seamlessly-aligned journeys
- Prove Bottom-Line Impact: Innovative metrics to eﬀectively measure and present concrete ROI ﬁgures
- Leverage The Customer Voice & Feedback: Leading methods in measuring experience and gauging pain points to exceed customer expectations
- Win Big With Forward-Thinking Technology & Innovations: Explore how AI, automation and upcoming technologies are tipped to reshape and disrupt the customer experience landscape
- The Full Power Of Social Media! Gain crucial customer insight and feedback and provide real-time, exceptional customer service
- Power Retention, Drive Loyalty: Decrease drop-oﬀs and maximise conversions to boost proﬁts and customer satisfaction
- Excite & Engage Internal Teams For Customer-Centric Cultures: Advanced engagement and inter-department strategies to build exceptional customer experiences
More info and tickets here.
International Confex 2018
28 February – 1 March 2018
Olympia, Hammersmith Road, London W14 8UX
International Confex is the leading exhibition for event planners; it is the UK’s largest event of its kind, bringing together thousands of event professionals from all sectors attending to gain inspiration for their future events. Discover over 350 exhibitors ranging from UK and International venues and destinations, event tech companies and a full range of event suppliers. Whether planning your next conference, exhibition, awards ceremony or meeting, you will gain creative solutions and ideas to make your events more engaging and innovative.
Confex is renowned for its world class educational programme. Free to attend, you can join thought provoking seminars and debates. Our handpicked expert speakers bring you the latest industry trends and insights to enhance your professional skills and leave with best practice solutions to implement for your next event.
See more details here.
Prolific North Live
28 February – 1 March 2018
Eventcity, Phoenix Way, Stretford, Manchester M41 7TB
The expo will feature leading exponents of digital innovation, marketing, content and engagement, as well as advertising and PR, broadcasting, film and print media – and will have special zones dedicated to Immersive Technologies and also Platforms and Marketing Technologies.
The event is free to attend, but you must register your place online here.
Influencer Marketing Gone Wrong? The A-Z of Working with Travel Brands
28 February 2018
The Traveltech Lab, 6th Floor, 2 More London Riverside, London SE1 2RR
- Fiona Anderson (GEC PR)
- Sophie Barnes (Four Communications)
- Victoria Kyme (Germany National Tourist Office)
- Karen Tippett (TippettPR)
- Jamie-Lee Abtar (Be Distinctly Different)
More info here.
Future of Advertising 2018
7 March 2018
Picturehouse Central, Corner of Shaftesbury Avenue and Great Windmill Street, Piccadilly, London W1D 7DH
The Future of Advertising – an annual event curated by the Advertising Producers Association is coming to Picturehouse Central on the 7th March 2018.
For over a decade, the APA have brought together eight talented speakers from across the creative, production and business worlds, to take to the stage and share their insights on what to look forward to and strive for in the year ahead.
This year’s speakers delve into the disruptive approaches that have made them a success, talk about how the British public love to be abused via Royal Mail, and why we need to end the infatuation with ‘Influencers’ and start looking for people with real talent and genuine cultural influence.
We’ll also be hearing talks from teams at the forefront of AR technology, arguments for why dismantling the patriarchy means more positive advertising for men too, plus tips on what the year ahead holds for digital marketing and procurement, and how this could benefit our production industry.
Tickets and speakers here.