Keep up to date with the biggest and best industry events by checking our calendar. Each month we’ll be keeping you informed about what’s coming up in our Love Bites newsletter, and look out for our ticket giveaways to some of the top nights.
Glug & The Tech Off: No Mercy
19 April 2017
83 Rivington Street, London EC2A 3AY
On the 19th of April, Glug London is bringing Team Glug and Team Tech Off to Cargo, Shoreditch, for a night focussed on creativity, technology, opinions, battles, wigs, confetti and boxers. The event will also feature new ideas, industry tips, beers and banter.
- Helen Lawrence, Head of Creative Agency Development, Twitter
- Adrian Brown, Global Marketing and Communications Director, CPI
- Cathy White, Founder & Director of CEW Comms & Director of GeekGirl Meetup UK
- Toby Gunton, General Manager, Edelman
- William Harvey, Innovation Lead, VCCP –
- Sam Applebee, Director, Kickpush/Super Global
More info and tickets: http://glugevents.com/attend/2017/glug-the-tech-off-no-mercy
Programmatic Summit Europe 2017
24 – 26 April 2017
Powerscourt Estate, Tinnehinch, Enniskerry, Wicklow, Ireland
Programmatic advertising has long prized quantity over quality, whether it’s in terms of data, audience or impressions. Now, the next phase of programmatic is starting to take hold, with a focus on quality.
At the Digiday Programmatic Summit Europe in Dublin, publishers and marketers will dive deep into the challenges that persist in automated ad buying, ranging from transparency between partners, cost and efficiency, to bringing capabilities in-house.
- Christian Armond, Head of Digital Marketing, Tui
- Marco Bertozzi, VP Media Sales, Spotify Europe
- Julian Childs, Managing Director, Business Insider
- Lauren Dick, Head of Emerging Platforms, Mail Online
- Ben Hancock, Global Head of Programmatic Trading, CNN International Commercial
- Fabrizio Di Martino, Director, Digital Marketing, Europe, Intercontinental Hotels Group
- Cristina Sagarduy, Group Performance Marketing Director, Net-A-Porter Group
D&AD Festival 2017
25 – 27 April 2017
The Old Truman Brewery, Hanbury Street, London E1 6QR
Bringing together the best, brightest, most inspiring practitioners across the creative disciplines, D&AD Festival 2017 is a creative showcase to inspire anyone and everyone who believes in the power of creativity. In addition to talks from top creatives, immerse yourself in an exhibition of the world’s best advertising and design, experience D&AD’s renowned training sessions and attend workshops at local agencies and studios through D&AD Festival fringe events in the creative hub of east London.
Chief Digital Officer Forum
27 – 28 April 2017
Stamford Bridge, Fulham Road, London SW6 1HS
With 20+ industry speakers & 100+ delegates, the Chief Digital Officer Forum offers an information exchange platform for those leading digital innovation within their organisations which will equip you with efficient monetisation and transformation strategies.
Become part of the discussion and join the top digital minds who will be sharing their insights on the key challenges and opportunities within the industry today.
- James Browne, Senior Director Consumer Marketing, Philips
- Cyrus Saihan, Head of Digital Partnerships, BBC
- Pascal Moyon, Head of Global Digital Performance, HSBC
- Dan Ridge, Head of Digital Design, Comic Relief
- Amer Mohammed, Head of Digital Innovation, Stena Line
- Terry Cordeiro, Head of Product Management – Digital, Lloyds
- Lara Burns, Chief Digital and Technology Officer, Age UK